Our mission is to provide in partnership with people with disabilities and their family/whānau and advocates a lifestyle or people that promotes choice, rights, culture, dignity and learning.
New Zealand’s trusted provider.
NZCare and Geneva Community Living have come together to form NZCommunity Living, an organisation dedicated to supporting people with disabilities in New Zealand.
Our Disability Support Services reflect our belief that all New Zealanders deserve to live fully, have equal opportunities, and achieve their ambitions.
That’s why everything we do is designed to enable people with disabilities to be part of their local community, connect with whānau and friends, and do the things they enjoy. We will work with you and whānau to provide support that is personalised, flexible and reflect the choices that you want to make in your life.
Our Philosophy Statement and mission
Disability support services for New Zealanders.
In partnership with disabled people and their whānau, our mission is to provide a life that promotes choice, rights, culture, dignity and learning.
We strive to:
- Provide high-quality support services to people with disabilities that are person directed, flexible and promote choice
- Respond professionally and compassionately to meet the disability support requirements of the people who use our services
- Promote the personal and cultural wellbeing and individual potential of each person
- Respect each person’s daily lifestyle respecting their dignity and privacy at all times
- Provide safe and effective support for each person
- Ensure a high standard of service
- Maintain and support maximum independence for each person who uses our services
Our people's story
At NZCommunity Living, we always put you first. Take a glance at one of the people we support in this video.
Group General Manager
National Disability Specialist Lead
Business Development and Quality Improvement Manager
ISS Operations Manager
Northern Regional Manager
Central Regional Manager
Midland Regional Manager
Southern Regional Manager
Amazing Support Workers
Get in touch with us
To access our support services, please choose us as a preferred provider when you speak to Needs Assessment and Service Coordination (NASC) service or an Enabling Good Lives (EGL) Connector.
If you prefer to call or email, our team is available 24 hours/7 days.
PO Box 24445, Manners Street, Wellington 6142
0800 101 057