Residential Disability Support
Living in a home that supports you to live the life you want.
We will support you to do the things that you like and be socially active.
We will work together to ensure you:
- have the support to achieve your goals and make choices
- have the opportunity to learn
- are supported and encouraged to participate in your community
- have your culture and connection to whakapapa respected
A full and meaningful life.
We will support you to live in a home with other flatmates.
- You can have whānau and friends around
- keep socially active and do the things that you like and want to do
- You might be part of a sports team or go to cafes or the movies
Whatever you enjoy doing, we will be there to support you.
A home that suits you.
We will work with you to ensure that your home not only meets your support needs but also is a home that you want to live in. This may include your ideal:
- Size (number of flatmates)
- Access to community (public transport)
- Closeness to whānau
- Accessibility within the home
- A garden
Choices In Community Living (CiCL).
We can also support you to keep well while living in your own home and community. You will have the flexibility of choosing the support services you want. We will work with you to achieve the goals you’ve set within your NASC-funded budget. This support can be provided to you if you live in either Auckland, Wellington or Otago regions.
To be eligible for this support you must be:
- living in a residential service and want to leave and live independently in a home that you can purchase or rent
- living in your whānau home with disability support needs similar to people in residential services, and want to live independently in a home that you can purchase or rent
- living in an unsustainable living arrangement with disability support needs that would require a referral to a residential service, which is not what you or your whānau wants
We are New Zealand's trusted provider
Get in touch with us
To access our support services, please choose us as a preferred provider when you speak to Needs Assessment and Service Coordination (NASC) service or an Enabling Good Lives (EGL) Connector.
If you prefer to call or email, our team is available 24 hours/7 days.
PO Box 24445, Manners Street, Wellington 6142
0800 101 057